To leave your home you need to fill in a form prepared by the Ministry of the Interior. The form, which must be printed and completed, is valid throughout the national territory.

[Click here to download the new form 03/26/2020]

Here's how to fill it out:

You may also like...

English (UK)
Italiano Français አማርኛ العربية বাংলা 简体中文 Español ਪੰਜਾਬੀ Русский Af Soomaali Shqip ትግርኛ اردو Wolof English (UK)